If you are looking for a Management Job
? Then, This is the place where you can find All sources of Job opportunities with detailed information.
|Job Category :
||Box Office Supervisor (Harrah’s Las Vegas)
||Las Vegas, NV
|Job Description :
||A Box Office Supervisor will maintain the consistency and supervision of various shifts, and assist Manager/Assistant Manager with any day-to-day activities. Will instruct and train new hires for the Box Office while assisting in implementing new information and training to existing sellers as needed or required by Box Office Manager/Asst. Manager. Can also process refunds, handle guest situations, and have all the knowledge available for the agents as it is needed at any given time. Box Office Supervisor will effectively impact ticket sales growth for all CET shows and entertainment venues by offering the bet guest experience. Box office Supervisor will coach sellers and inspire growth.
Essential Job Functions :
Responsible for VIP and Executive ticketing at the direction of the Box Office Manager/Asst. Manager
Responsible for seat inventory management as directed by the Box Office Manager
Ensure smooth and efficient ticket operation and provide work direction and motivation to employees.
Responsible for all Box Office locations and Theater operations in absence of the Box Office Manager/Asst. Manager.
Review guest complaints and take appropriate action where necessary.
Supervision and training of new and existing Box Office Sellers.
Assists with implementation of departmental policies and special projects.
Accuracy in all job-related duties.
Submitting new events for on-sale, responsible for all steps in the process of a new on-sale, including placing holds, checking for accuracy, communicating new event info to staff and other properties.
Responsible for Seller Attendance and Over Short Tracking
Responsible for High Level Financial Reporting for Settlements
Troubleshooting various night of show issues such as tickets not scanning, transfer and exchange account issues, fraudulent tickets, etc.
Attending employee engagement meetings. Implementing various activities, procedures, and outings to boost ticket seller general morale and happiness.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment’s employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Marginal Job Functions:
1. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from subordinates, managers, customers, and general public.
2. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret and deal with abstract and concrete variables.
3. Knowledge in accounting procedures, cash handling and reconciliation practices. Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure.
4. Strong computer skills and knowledge, handling casino guests, maintaining and releasing seating blocks, and event set-up using ticketing system.
1. Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma.
2. One to three years related experience.
1. Must be able to stand, stretch, bend, reach and kneel for prolonged periods of time without restriction; mental stamina to work under pressure and handle sensitive situations relating to solving guest problems; effectively listen and verbally communicate face-to-face and by telephone; ability to handle multiple and challenging work assignments.
2. Ability to lift at least 25 pounds.
*NOTE* All duties and requirements state are essential job functions. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform other job related duties as assigned by their supervisor.
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
Required to sit, use hands to finger coordination/handle/feel, reach with hands, arms; talk and hear. Occasionally will stand, walk, climb/balance, stoop/kneel/crouch/crawl and taste and smell. Occasionally will need to lift up to 25 lbs. Required to use close and ability to focus vision. Frequently will need to use distance, color, peripheral and depth vision. Occasionally the work environment will be wet or humid and contain moving parts. Occasionally the work environment will contain fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic fumes. The noise level occasionally will be very loud.
Hope, the above sources help you with the information related to Management Job
. If not, reach through the comment section.