If you are looking for a Management Job ? Then, This is the place where you can find All sources of Job opportunities with detailed information.
|Job Category :
|Baptist Health System KY & IN
|Job Description :
Provide and administer a full ministry of pastoral care and spiritual support to patients, families and staff, including assisting the director in the planning, implementation and evaluation of all accredited levels of Clinical Pastoral Education.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
The following is a summary of the major functions of this individual’s job. He or she may perform other duties, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below, and specific functions may change from time to time.
1. Develop and supervise programs of CPE for future chaplains, clergy, religious, seminarians, and laity to facilitate personal growth, the development of pastoral identity, and effective pastoral functioning in the hospital and other situations for ministry. Coordinate CPE programs at Levels I & II of training to facilitate timely recruitment of qualified students, program compliance with ACPE and Baptist Health Louisville standards, ongoing program evaluation, in cooperation with Director. Coordinate with other CPE Supervisors in the Louisville Cluster ACPE in the planning and implementation of an ongoing supervisory training for Chaplain fellows engaged in Supervisory CPE.
2. Ministers to patients according to an appropriate priority system.
Provide spiritual/pastoral care to patients and families.
Respond in a timely manner to all referrals and codes from medical staff and/or employees.
Support families who may be going through crisis.
Provide sacraments for patients who request.
Accurate chart documentation
Pastoral care of patients’ families is considered to be an important part of the chaplain’s ministry. This includes routine visits, assistance with Advanced Directives, distribution of appropriate literature, connecting with local clergy, and making referrals to additional supportive services. This also includes appropriate documentation to inform staff regarding pastoral visits.
3. Provide health care consultation on religious, moral, and ethical issues to departments within the hospital. Provide consultation and support regarding the spiritual and emotional well-being of patients and families. May serve on various committees and groups in an effort to enhance the lives and work atmosphere for employees.
4. Provide pastoral and spiritual support to staff. Assist in providing Peer support during crisis. May provide special services when needed, i.e. Memorial Services or Critical Incident debriefing.
5. Make referrals to local places of worship concerning patient ministry when requested by patient or patient’s family. Give assistance to the training programs regarding hospital ministry for worship leaders and laypersons.
6. Functions as teacher in his/her area of competence for educational programs sponsored by the hospital or requested by the community.
7. Support hospital mission, policies and procedures.
Minimum Education, Training and Experience Required:
Masters of Divinity or its Equivalent;
Four (4) quarters of clinical Pastoral Education, Certification as a CPE Associate or Full Supervisor by the Association for Clinical Pastoral Education
If you would like to be part of a growing family focused on supporting clinical excellence, teamwork and innovation, we urge you to apply now!
Employees will be expected to comply with Baptist Health’s infectious disease and vaccination policies, which include but may not be limited to compliance with BHS’ mandatory vaccination policies for influenza and COVID unless reasonable accommodations are needed under applicable law
Baptist Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Hope, the above sources help you with the information related to Management Job. If not, reach through the comment section.