If you are looking for a Management Job
? Then, This is the place where you can find All sources of Job opportunities with detailed information.
|Job Category :
||The Lawson Companies
||Property Manager – Belle Summit
||Richmond, VA 23224
|Job Description :
||JOB SCOPE AND PURPOSE
To assist in leasing, and administrative operation of the apartment community in a manner that meets or exceeds
budget standards. Performance at the direction of the Regional Property Manager, Director of Property Management
or President of Lawson Realty Corporation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Recommend, implement and coordinate competitive rental rates and effective rental practices in order to
maximize occupancy rates, minimize vacancy loss and minimize rental loss due to bad debt.
2. Ensure that rents are paid in a timely manner to minimize budgetary/administrative problems and take
appropriate action if they are not.
3. Comply with established management policies and procedures for maximum operational efficiency. Report all
violations of company policy through the proper chain of command.
4. Assist the Regional Property Manager in hiring, training, developing and managing a professional support staff
as needed to ensure adequate execution of key responsibilities to present a positive image to residents.
Discipline and/or discharge employees if necessary.
5. Demonstrate knowledge of and comply with or enforce all building regulations, lease agreements and
governmental requirements which govern the operation of assigned community.
6. Inspect grounds for cleanliness and property deterioration/damage. Inform Regional Property Manager of
problem areas and make recommendations as to corrective action necessary. Coordinate the cleaning and
preparation for rental of vacant units. Request and coordinate vendor/contractor services. Assign special
projects as required.
7. Review and approve all resident applications and lease agreements. Recommend rent increases and
marketing strategies. Supervise activities of Maintenance Supervisor.
8. Collect and compile data as instructed by Regional Property Manager.
9. The Property Manager is responsible for the supervision of all site personnel.
10. Other duties as assigned.
1. Virginia. Prefer State of Virginia Real Estate Salesperson License to be obtained within one (1) year.
2. High School Diploma or equivalent.
3. Ram Certification preferred.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL FUNCTIONS
Bending, kneeling, stretching, climbing stairs and ladders, squatting, and lifting up to fifteen (15) pounds.
NON-ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL FUNCTIONS
Running and lifting over fifteen (15) pounds.
Hope, the above sources help you with the information related to Management Job
. If not, reach through the comment section.