We have all, in a way, have got adapted to the new normal. In today’s scenario, with the surging cases of coronavirus, it’s quite common to see people wear masks, gloves, and face shields to stay away from the virus. At the same time, people are apprehensive about touching any surface or object.
Using a disinfectant spray is a good way to ensure protection against the virus, especially indoors. Coronavirus is said to spread if an infected person sneezes or coughs, releasing the invisible respiratory droplets that stay in the air. Just like you use face masks or sanitizers to safeguard yourself against the deadly virus, you can use a disinfectant spray to keep the surfaces germ-free.
Before knowing how the spray can protect you from the virus, let’s get to know how long the SARS-CoV-2 stays on different surface or objects: Does disinfecting surfaces really prevent the spread of coronavirus?
|Type of surface/object||No. Of days/ time|
|Plastic bags||3 to 7 days|
|Stainless Steel||3 to 7 days|
|Copper||Up to 4 hours|
|Paper||Up to 4 days|
|Glass||Up to 4 days|
|Wood||Up to 2 days|
No expert can judge the speed at which the virus is spreading. It can be on your doorknobs, countertops, electronic equipment, or any object you have shopped outside. In such a situation, a disinfectant spray can help to kill the virus. You can use a spray from Dr. Rhazes 7 days Surface Disinfectant Shield indoors to safeguard your family members indoors. Here’s how the product works:
- Just spraying the disinfectant once, you can stay protected for seven days.
- It kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria instantly and continue protecting for 7 days.
- It has a pleasant fragrance.
- Even after repeated touch on the surface, Dr. Rhazes 7 days Surface Disinfectant Shield provides 100% protection, due to its’ proprietary anti-microbial composite.
Below are general guidelines you should follow for households and business while using any disinfectant spray:
- Prior to using the spray, you should clean the surface and then disinfect.
- Before using the product, ensure the room is ventilated.
Dr. Rhazes 7 days Surface Disinfectant Shield is completely safe to use indoors. It can protect surfaces for up to 7 days. Hence, you don’t have to use it frequently. Furthermore, it has a pleasant fragrance that keeps your room smelling fresh.